Image Field not showing up?

May 27, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Edited May 27, 2012 at 3:48 PM

First off, great product. I've been designing my model site on my dev machine and Image Field is an integral part for thumbnails of pages and what not.

Anyways, when setting up my production site and after installing and enabling the Image Field module, the "Image Field" isn't showing up in the dropdown list of fields. I've tried everything I could think of in various combinations. I've removed all traces and re-installed several times. I even went so far as to make a copy of the project and rename everything "ImageField" and "Image Field" to another name to see if there was some odd caching. I've deleted my cache.dat, restarted IIS and the app pool several times as well. I can not figure out why it works on my dev machine, but not my production machine. Both are running the exact same version of Orchard (v.1.4.1.0) and the logs and Event Viewer are not showing anything about nothing related to this.

Any thoughts?

May 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Update:

The Image Field started showing up after I upgraded from 1.4.1.0 to 1.4.2.0. Very odd since my dev machine running 1.4.1.0 is showing it just fine.